At ASA, we are committed to delivering you tomorrow’s solutions, today.
At Automated Solutions Australia (ASA), we understand the value of partnerships within industry. We are proud of the relationships and partnerships we form with our valued customers.
AUTOMATED FACILITIES SUPPORT
Automated Facilities Support Agreements, or AFSA’s, represent a partnered investment in best practice and continuous improvement for the client. As part of an AFSA, skilled professionals are placed on site, to target improvements in manufacturing and optimise daily performance. These agreements are measured on the following key performance indicators.
• Increased equipment uptime (through scheduling of preventative maintenance, equipment maintainability, and training of personnel). Measurable is Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF), or downtime frequency.
• Increased First Time Buy (FTB) from the Automation. Plant measurable indicator is FTB and FRC.
• Reduced system downtime (emergency response to issues and breakdowns). Indicator will be Mean Time To Repair (MTTR).
• Increased customer satisfaction. Performance indicator will be tangible customer surveys, conducted on a quarterly basis.
• Reduced material usage per job. Basis will be data tracked from the Graphical User Interface (GUI), coupled with usage data supplied by vendor, whilst maintaining acceptable quality standards as dictated by the process team.
• Decreased process cycle time, measured through processing time.
Automated Solutions Australia (ASA) can provide on site support in the form of consultative Needs Analysis, Automated Facilities Support, Training and Project Integration. ASA also provides Process Engineers, Installation Engineers, Software Engineers and Project Engineers for project execution purposes.
OFFLINE PROGRAMMING CAPABILITIES
Through the use of simulated CAD programs, ASA is able to determine robot configurations and cycle times BEFORE a robot cell is purchased, or put into production. As a result, the client is able to visualise the product, and its effect on the manufacturing capability of the plant. Furthermore, ROBCAD style facilities allow ASA to mobilise and demobilise from site quicker and more cost-effectively for clients, as cells as programs can be completed from our headquarters in Adelaide, prior to going to site. This reduces the need for extensive downtime periods on the equipment.
Automated Solutions Australia (ASA) is geared towards providing your organisation with customised training solutions. This training can be customised to your site, and includes programming, electrical and mechanical maintenance and troubleshooting and safe equipment operation. Training is customised through a detailed analysis of customer needs, customization of standard product classes and the development of specialist training materials to address unique customer needs.